Cosmic PangYa
Welcome Back and Welcome to all new comers of the Cosmic PangYa server. :3 For the new people please sign up here and hope to see you posting pretty soon! And for all returners please contact the GMs on Fb if you are having trouble with accessing your account.
Cosmic PangYa
Welcome Back and Welcome to all new comers of the Cosmic PangYa server. :3 For the new people please sign up here and hope to see you posting pretty soon! And for all returners please contact the GMs on Fb if you are having trouble with accessing your account.
Cosmic PangYa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic PangYa Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devs Wanted!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Syrinxi
Admin
Admin
[GM]Syrinxi

Devs Wanted!! Empty
PostSubject: Devs Wanted!!   Devs Wanted!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Devs Wanted!! Pizapcom13661427563741

Yes, we are in need for some Devs. There are requirements that follow to be one for this server.
Requirements!:
-You must be able to help and be active.
-Please be able to do coding and be able to fix bugs and hex and add things to the server..
-Be nice and respectful for all memebers of the server
-Handle situations carefully.

Other than just the requirements there is a Confirmation you are able to fill out. c:

Name:(Optional)
IGN:(That you clearly want)
Are you able to code?:(Yes or No)
Time Zone:(We all should know this XD)
Available Times:(plz be honest)
Are you able to translate?:(KR,JP...etc..)
If you can't code what are you able to do?:

I will(and [GM]Hachi and [GM]BerrySquishyPanda) :3 will be checking this plenty of times~ So~ *poof!* (Any questions please feel free to ask)
-Syrinxi(Plz do not kill her...)
Back to top Go down
https://pangyacosmic.board-directory.net
kvnhugheseca80

Devs Wanted!! Empty
PostSubject: Interested in becoming a Dev.   Devs Wanted!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:25 am

Name:Kevin
IGN:Heathcliff
Ability to code:unable
TimeZone:Mountain Time Zone, Arizona.
Avaliable Time: 3:30pm-10:30pm weekdays, 11:00 am-10:30 pm Weekends.
Translation ability: I have expirience with translating as i have played through asian language sites, such as monster hunter frontier and a few others.
Skype:(Currently Figuring out my choice of skype name, she be created soon.)

Since i am unable to code what I am mainly in interested in is being there to solve quarrels between players and Catering to issues players need solved. From what i've seen most dev, or those supposed to be there to solve player issues send them to 1:1 that never gets anywhere. I intend on making sure players get what they need such as account help, basic Q/a, and participate in conversation with others to find a solution to the problems inevitable in game communities.

Back to top Go down
[MOD]Kuma

[MOD]Kuma

Devs Wanted!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devs Wanted!!   Devs Wanted!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:13 am

Name: Matt
IGN: Kuma
Are you able to code?: Mostly just HTML/CSS or a little bit of PHP/C++
Time Zone: Europe/Slovakia GMT+1
Available Times: Not sure now. 08:30 - 15:00 GMT+1 most of days.
Are you able to translate?: JP a bit (I was translating few JPN games before, but really my priority)

I'm Graphic Designer and a Website Designer. I'll like to help with the website/forums and create something better as well as administrate it for the later times.
I had make few webdesigns for online games and stuffs before and I'm already a Game and Website Administrator of one Ragnarok Online private server.
Few references: Pangya Chaos Website and Tales of Midgard Website
Back to top Go down
http://animexpo.sk/
Sponsored content

Devs Wanted!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devs Wanted!!   Devs Wanted!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devs Wanted!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic PangYa :: Official News. :: News and Annoucements-
Jump to: